Journal of Bussines Accounting and Finance, is peer-reviewed scientific journal that can be used as a platform to publish research article in the area of Accounting & Finance, biannually in April and October. The aim of this journal is to promote increased new knowledge through scientific articles as well as an evidence-based practice in the health area Acounting and Finance sciences.
Focus and Scope:Â Government Accounting, Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Auditing, Sharia Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Taxation
You are free to:
- Shareâ€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adaptâ€” remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attributionâ€”Â You must giveÂ appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andÂ indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercialâ€” You may not use the material forÂ commercial purposes.
- ShareAlikeâ€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under theÂ same licenseÂ as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
JOBAF Has Been indexed by :