The Pi-MATH Journal is a high-quality, scientific, peer-reviewed and open-access journal published by LPPM UNSAP, Indonesia. The Pi-MATH journal specifically discusses and/or refers to significant ideas and developments, both in theoretical and practical approaches, related to mathematical science and mathematics education on a national and international scale. Pi-MATH welcomes the publication of studies that are of significant interest and value to the research comunities and contribute to the knowledge of mathematics education.
Focus and Scope
The Pi-MATH journal discuss new findings related to mathematical topics and their application, as well as mathematics education, especially in the learning process, assessment, case studies, and other matters related and beneficial to mathematics education. Scope : Development of mathematical hard-skills, Development of mathematical soft-skills, Multimedia in learning mathematics, Mathematical models / methods / approaches / strategies, Assessment / evaluation in mathematics education, Math instructional design, Applied mathematics, algebra, analysis, and statistics.
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
PI-MATH Has Been indexed by :