ReALL (Research on Applied Linguistics and Literature) is a journal that is published by LPPM UNSAP & the department of English literature of Fakultas Ilmu Budaya biannually in June and December. It publishes original papers researching and documenting issues in, but not limited to, applied linguistics and literature. ReALL accepts original research which study any language. However, it is essential to bear in mind that the official language of the journal is English.Â
FOCUS AND SCOPE - The aim of this journal is to promote a principled approach to research on language and language-related concerns by encouraging enquiry into relationship between theoretical and practical studies. The journal welcomes contributions in such areas of current analysis in:
- Discourse analysis;
- Forensic linguistics;
- Literature in classroom
You are free to:
- Shareâ€” copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adaptâ€” remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attributionâ€”Â You must giveÂ appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, andÂ indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercialâ€” You may not use the material forÂ commercial purposes.
- ShareAlikeâ€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under theÂ same licenseÂ as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
ReAll Journal Has Been indexed by :