JPTM SAS is a journal that aims to advance knowledge and disseminate research on vocational education, assessment, evaluation and mechanical engineering of all types and various levels as well as in all fields
Focus and Scope
JPTM SAS presents new findings in education and training in Mechanical Engineering, Vocational Education, Mechanical Engineering, generally pure, which can be implemented or realized in the Education and the Business, Industrial. This journal invites scientists, teachers, lecturers, practitioners, engineers around the world to exchange and disseminate theoretical and practice-oriented topics in Mechanical Engineering Education, Vocational Education, and Mechanical Engineering covering several research fields which covers:
- Mechanical Engineering Education
- Automotive Engineering Education
- Education and Technical and Vocational Training (TVET),
- Vocational Education,
- Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Automotive
- Vocational High School (engineering machinery, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, engineering, heavy equipment, etc.)
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
JPTMSAS Has Been indexed by :